THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED
GiveAway #2 Rules and Regulations
(aka: The long legal stuff)
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE.
- ENTRANTS AND PRIZE RECIPIENTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY TO BE ELIGIBLE. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. Employees of TrailNote™, Flusion, LLC. and the immediate family members of said employees are not eligible. GIVEAWAY is subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. TrailNote™. is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of the TrailNote™ GIVEAWAY, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this promotion at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entrants will be required to register for a user account at www.trailnote.com and provide complete name and e-mail address. Entrants are also required to create a 'TrailNote'. Limit one entry per person. By providing your e-mail address, you grant TrailNote™ the right to send you commercial messages, unless specified otherwise as indicated on the entry form. All entries are the property of TrailNote™ and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- DRAWING: Entry ends at 11:59pm(PST), December 30th, 2009. Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held December 31st, 2009 from among all eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail. If potential winner does not respond within five (5) days, or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize, and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Decisions of TrailNote™ are final and binding on all matters relating to the GIVEAWAY. Winners must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: The approximate retail value of the prize will vary. The total retail value of each prize, however, shall not exceed $100. No substitution, assignment, redemption for cash, or transfer of any prize permitted. TrailNote™ reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Eligibility, age and claim by potential prize winners are subject to verification. Potential winners will be notified by E-mail. TrailNote™ is not responsible for fraudulent e-mails made to entrants not by TrailNote™. Potential prize winners may be required to sign before a notary and return an Affidavit of Eligibility (including social security number)/Prize Acceptance/Liability and (where legally permissible) a Publicity Release Form within ten (10) business days of receipt. Non-compliance may result in disqualification and the prize will be awarded to an alternate Prize Winner.
- INTERNET: If for any reason the TrailNote™ GIVEAWAY is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the TrailNote™ which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this TrailNote™ GIVEAWAY, TrailNote™ reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the TrailNote™ GIVEAWAY. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of TrailNote™. TrailNote™ assumes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, or for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. TrailNote™ is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any E-mail or entry to be received by the TrailNote™ due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this TrailNote™ GIVEAWAY or downloading any materials in this TrailNote™ GIVEAWAY. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE TrailNote™ GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TrailNote™ RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an E-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the E-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an E-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning E-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted E-mail address.
- GENERAL: By entering this TrailNote™ GIVEAWAY, entrants and Prize Winners: (1) agree to be bound by these rules; (2) agree to release TrailNote™ and its affiliates, licensees, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, successors and assigns from all liability, claims, action or proceedings related to the GIVEAWAY and from injuries or damages relating to acceptance or use of any prize; and (3) Prize Winners consent to the use by TrailNote™ and its sponsors of their names, voices, pictures and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Any issues concerning the validity, interpretation or enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and TrailNote™, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without effect to any conflict of law rules.
- Bushnell is a registered trademark of Bushnell Outdoor Products. This contest is not endorsed by, affiliated with or in any way sponsored by Bushnell Outdoor Products. This contest is not endorsed by, affiliated with or in any way sponsored by any of the companies affiliated in the giveaway.